coffee and style

a place where you can find tips and inspiration to create or improve your personal style and have a look at what's cool and what's not all around the globe!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

oh oh, i'm so into accessories

You probably don't know me enough to say what i'm mostly fond of but i'm really obsessed with bags, especially big ones...that's why today i want you to know which ones i'd love to own:


this black one is by Anna Corinna

and this one also is by Anna Corinna and i think this tobacco shade is lovely


And these 2 are both from Giorgio Brato...aren't they amazing?!

And i'd love to know what's your biggest obsession in fashion...i'm curious!

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Well if money spent is an indicator of obsession, then for me it would have to be shoes. I own about 30 pairs counting athletic, everyday, dress and winter shoes which I think is probably a lot for a guy (especially a straight guy). I like most everything made by Puma. I have 3 pairs of speedcats and H streets that I wear most. My favorite dress shoe is a Bruno Magli with soccer shoe inspired style.

I think shoes are the single clothing item I notice most on women as well. I think shoes say a lot about a woman's (or man’s) style and personality. I think they can be very sexy too.

But at the top of my wish list is a made to measure suit. But this is pricey and whenever I manage to get this much discretionary cash I usually spend it on travel.

March 11, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home